To assure you a warm and worry-free winter, Maritime Energy’s Comprehensive Service Plan Includes:
- A heating system tune-up including a complete system safety check
- Adjust burner controls and ignition system
- Clean or replace fuel and air filters
- Clean or replace fuel nozzles
- Oil all bearings
- Clean and vacuum heating unit and smoke pipe to the chimney
- Drain and test expansion tank
- Test-fire unit
- Adjust burner for optimum efficiency
The following lists of included parts, if not covered by manufacturer warranty, will be repaired or replaced at the rate of one per year if necessary due to mechanical breakdown. Otherwise, the list of included parts will be billed on a time and material basis.
In addition, Maritime Energy will provide 24 hour Emergency Service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Emergency service = No heat with no secondary source of heat. No hot water is considered an emergency in restaurants, hotels, apartments, hospitals, nursing homes, daycares, those with medical issues, and for customers with a service plan.